Beovu Legal Cases Involve Retinal Artery Occlusion, Retinal Vasculitis, Intraocular Inflammation, Other Eye Problems
Beovu (brolucizumab) is prescribed for the treatment of neovascular (wet) age-related macular degeneration (AMD). Since being approved by the FDA in late 2019, Beovu has been associated with vision loss and blindness due to occlusive retinal vasculitis, retinal artery occlusion, intraocular inflammation, and other serious eye problems. In turn, Beovu lawsuits will likely be filed against Novartis, the manufacturer of Beovu, alleging this drug company failed to warn doctors about those serious Beovu side effects. Such drug injury Beovu legal cases might involve one or more of the following Beovu eye-related side effects:
Occlusive Retinal Vasculitis
Retinal Artery Occlusion
These Beovu side effects can develop soon after the very first Beovu injection a patient receives or following a few Beovu injections, according to medical case reports submitted to the FDA.
We have created a Beovu timeline which indicates why Beovu lawsuits could be filed against Novartis. The points of interest included in this Beovu timeline are the discovery of Beovu side effects that can lead to vision loss and blindness. statements by Novartis about Beovu drug safety issues, and more. Our Beovu timeline is kept up to date as we learn more about this Beovu drug injury situation.
You can get a quick overview of Beovu lawsuits for vision loss, blindness, and other serious eye problems on the Beovu information page for our Drug Injury Law website.
Strictly Confidential, No Obligation.
If you want more in-depth information about the Beovu side effects situation, here are links to our earlier Drug Injury Watch articles:
- A Closer Look at the Vision-Related Side Effects Warnings Added with June 2020 Beovu Label Change (October 6, 2020)
- Safety of Beovu: A Lingering Issue Which Novartis Attempts to Counter with Recent Study Results (September 22, 2020)
- Beovu Retinal Vasculitis Case Report Is Presented In August 2020 Medical Journal Article (August 7, 2020)
- Possible Beovu Side Effects Discussed At American Society of Retina Specialists Annual Meeting In July 2020 (July 28, 2020)
- Beovu Safety Signal Found By External Review Committee Which Evaluated Beovu Post-Marketing Adverse Events (July 1, 2020)
- Beovu Label Change: Warnings About Possible Permanent Vision-Loss Side Effects Added In June 2020 (June 17, 2020)
- Beovu Vision-Related Side Effects Warnings Label Change Request By Novartis: News Report (April 9, 2020)
- Novartis Contends Beovu Safety Should Not Be In Dispute As Current Drug Label Provides Sufficient Warnings (March 4, 2020)
- Beovu Side Effects Include Retinal Vasculitis, Eye Inflammation: Safety Issues For Macular Degeneration Drug (February 27, 2020)
Our law firm is investigating possible Beovu lawsuits for patients who have been diagnosed with vision loss, blindness, or other serious eye problems which are Beovu side effects. Please feel free to send an email to Tom Lamb if we can be of assistance to you or someone else regarding these drug injury Beovu legal cases. Or you can call us on our toll-free number: 800-426-9535.
DrugInjuryLaw.com: Medical & Legal Information About Drug Side Effects (All website content by attorney Tom Lamb)
Drug Injury Case Evaluation - Free. Confidential. No Obligation. (Case review is done by attorney Tom Lamb)